We are located at the intersection of County Routes 59 & 59A in Buskirk, NY. (The full address is 358 CR-59, Buskirk, NY 12028.)
Our Driving Directions
Google tends to avoid the smaller - but faster - secondary roads, so our directions below are ususally quicker.
From Cambridge, NY:
- Follow Route 372 (West Main St.) to Route 59.
- Follow Route 59 seven miles to the farm.
From Greenwich, NY:
- Take Route 372 to the east (towards Cambridge)
- After you cross the river, turn right on County Route 74 (Eddy St.)
- Take Route 74 for 9.4 miles
- Turn left (east) on to County Route 59A (in South Cambridge)
- Follow 59A one mile to the farm.
From Bennington, VT:
- Follow Route 67A West to Route 67.
- After Route 67 turns away from Route 22, south of Cambridge, look for County Route 103 (on the right, approximately 2 miles from Eagle Bridge).
- Take Route 103 across the covered bridge, turn left, and follow Route 59 up the hill - the farm is on the right as you reach the top of the hill. Total distance is approximately 18 miles from Bennington.
From Schaghticoke, NY:
- Take Route 67 East.
- Turn left on Master Street, which becomes County Route 74.
- In South Cambridge, turn right on to County Route 59A. Total distance is about nine miles.